The benefit runs all day at participating restaurants, which include:
- Alice’s Restaurant, 17288 Skyline Blvd., Woodside.
- Celia’s Mexican Restaurant, 3740 El Camino Real, Palo Alto.
- Sweet Orchid, 34460 Fremont Blvd., Fremont.
- Gourmet Franks, 199 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto.
- Ming’s Chinese Cuisine and Bar, 1700 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto.
- Pompeii Ristorante, 100 State St., Los Altos.
- Round Table Pizza, 702 Colorado Ave., Palo Alto.
- Sundance The Steakhouse, 1921 El Camino Real, Palo Alto.
- Yucca De Lac Restaurant,660 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto.
The Peninsula Volunteers Meals on Wheels delivers over 1,500 hot, nutritious meals to primarily homebound seniors and adults with disabilities in San Mateo County who are unable to cook for themselves.
For information on becoming a volunteer, click here.