We're all watching our family budgets these days.
Whether we’re shopping with coupons, taking advantage of two-for-one offers or finding the best free programs in our towns, we're stretching our dollars by taking advantage of a variety of offers.
Each week, this column will highlight five local deals to help your family save money.
Tell us about the deals you've seen and we'll post it here on an upcoming week of Frugal Family Deals—so that other readers in our community can greatly benefit from what you share!
- $2.97 for each sweet seedless watermelon–offer good until Sept. 3
- 3, 2-Liter Coca-Cola for $5 of or .89 cents each 2-Liter Pepsi or 7-UP
- $12.99 for 12-Pack Corona, Heineken, Newcastle, Blue Moon or Sam Adams (plus CRV)
Valid to: Sept. 6 unless otherwise stated above
- Up to 30% on summer gear such as all camp furniture
- 25% off Big Agnes tents, sleeping bags and pads and selected 2011 bikes
- 15% all BOB Strollers
- Up to 50% off sandals and flip-flops and more…
Valid to: Sept. 5
- Free or discounted for your donation
- Rescued discontinued fabric, carpet and related items from interior design community are discounted, or free, or available for an appropriate donation
Valid to: Sept. 5 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Two 7 lbs Mesquite Natural Charcoal for $5
- 24 pack .5 liter bottles of Agua Crystal Geyser for $2.66
- Red ripe tomatoes .6 cents per lb
- Beef flap meat for $4.48 per lb
- Chicken drumsticks for .98 cents per lb
Valid to: Sept. 6
Back-to-school One-Cent Deals:
- One cent each, limit of 3, Metal Compass or 6” Plastic Progractor; Pocket Folders, assorted colors, with or without fasteners, limit of 5; Multipurpose paper, 500-sheet ream, 8.5x11 (after MaxPerks Bonus Rewards).
Valid to: Sept. 30