- ZEN TECH: This weekend, Friday-Sunday, is the second-annual which “explores how we can live with deeper mindfulness, meaning and wisdom in our technology age.” Ticket prices range from $450-$650. The event is at the and winds down Sunday with an “Unconference” at Google headquarters in Mountain View.
- SAVE YOUR TEETH: Families with children under age 5 need to save Saturday for the at the Mercy St. Family Resource Center, 748 Mercy St., from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. This free fair will offer arts and crafts, oral health presentations in English and Spanish, dental screenings and more. For more information, contact Brandy at 650-967-4813 or visit first5kids.org/programs/LTI.
- GUITAR MADNESS: Spend Saturday evening at enjoying entertainment provided by Rubin and Wilson. The duo performs from 8-10 p.m. Saturday at downtown Mountain View’s only not-for-profit cafe. Contact Red Rock at 650-967-4473 or visit redrockcoffee.org.
- TOP SCORE: Mountain View’s curious minds should drop in at HackerDojo (140 S. Whisman near East Highway 237) on Sunday, for the Charity Videogame-A-Thon from 3-9 p.m. The $10 entrance fee for this “Gaming For a Good Cause” event will benefit Macmillan Cancer Research, a support charity helping those struggling with cancer. Contact the Hacker Dojo events team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GET INVOLVED: Environmentally conscious residents will want to save the date, March 2, as for . From 7-9 p.m., at , the Environmental Planning Commission will make recommendations to the City Council on the Precise Plan, the General Plan 2030 and zoning amendments. Call 650-903-6306 for more information.