Editor's note: This image is actually an acrylic on canvas painting by local artist Mike Carroll.
This week's history photo offers up a look at downtown Campbell in the 1950s.
The image is of East Campbell Avenue looking west from Harrison, with several vehicles on streets and Southern Pacific railroad tracks. Oversized signage along both sides is visible and instead of the tree-lined streets, there are electric poles.
The photograph was taken in 1952.
To see more Campbell history photos, click here.
Don't miss any news! Get the FREE Patch newsletter each morning. Register here.