BART Strike Over, Train Service Resumes Tuesday. Partial train service is expected to resume starting as early as 6 a.m., with full restoration expected in time for the afternoon commute.
Her Laptop Was Stolen -- Right Off Her Desk. Silicon Valley/Bay area executive tells what helped minimize what could have been a corporate catastrophe.
Protesters: 'Mayor Inks, Your Position Stinks!' Anti-violence advocates let Mountain View mayor know how they feel about him ignoring Mayors Against Illegal Guns cause.
Two St. Francis Grads Meet Up in World Series. Daniel Nava plays for the Red Sox; Daniel Descalso is a Cardinal.
Police Hunt For Brazen Home Burglars. Area law enforcement are on the look out for two suspects who broke into a residence on Archglen Way in San Jose the morning of Friday, Oct. 18 and were caught red-handed by the homeowner's video surveillance camera.
No Alcohol Sales Allowed in Self-Checkout Lines
Dogs Dying From Jerky Treats, FDA Wants to Know Why. Are jerky treats making your dogs sick?
Other news you need to know on MOUNTAIN VIEW PATCH:
- Artist Creates Jewelry With And For Feathered Friends.
- Week Ahead: Monster Bash; 'Bully' Film; Magic Forest Play; Landel Haunted House
- Who's Hiring In Mountain View: U-Haul; Study Wizards; Corporate Concierge
- Kanye West Proposes to Kim Kardashian by Renting out AT&T Park
- Halloween Monster Bash Is Saturday at Rengstorff Park