Check out what's happening in and around the city during the next couple of days, and don't forget to add your own suggestions in the comments section below.
- Mountain View-based has four more performances of "CATS" during this its final weekend at the . Shows: Friday, Nov. 18 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, Nov. 19 at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 20 at 1 p.m. Price: Adults $20; Seniors and Children $16.For information and Tickets: 650-903-6000.
- It's also the last weekend for Mauritius, a play by Theresa Rebeck, at . Mauritius is an intelligent and dark-humored play about stamp collecting. Yes, postage stamps! Two half-sisters and other shady characters fight stamps worth more than $1 million. Shows: Play opens Friday, Nov. 4 and continues until Nov. 20. Tickets: Opening night, $30; General, $25; Students and seniors, between $20 and $15.
- Wine, dine and dance to the rhythmic sounds of Cuban-inspired Los Boleros at this Friday night. Los Boleros Cuban singer Felix will get the crowd moving to the beat.
- The Baltimore transplant to Mountain View resident Brandon Walker performs along with Stephen Covella at Saturday night at 8 p.m. In October Walker got by a national industry publication! Also, he might play his hilarious "" song!
- Be a part of history as the City of Mountain View dedicates , the city's newest addition and its number 36! The celebration takes place on with a ribbon-cutting and community photo at 2:15 p.m. Come experience why Parks Make your Life Better! Location: Del Medio Park, 380 Del Medio Ave.