The festival, schedule to stop by Mountain View's on July 1st, leaves the Oakland-based trio but still includes Slipknot, Slayer, Motorhead and Anthrax.
With the absence of High on Fire's front man and guitarist, the trio will postpone indefinitely it's scheduled tour dates "as Pike takes the necessary steps towards regaining his health," said a press release.
"High on Fire would like to thank everyone involved with the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival for the opportunity to be a part of this year's tour," said the band in a statement. "We regretfully will have to bow out as our friend and bandmate begins his recovery, but very much appreciate having been asked to be a part of this summer's festival run."
ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL
- Sunday, July 1st. Doors 1:15pm / Show 1:30pm
- Shoreline Amphitheatre - Part of the AMD Concert Series
- Tickets are $69.00, $49.00 and $31.50 for reserved seats and $31.50 for general admission plus applicable service charges.
- Limited number of 4 packs for $99.00 plus charges.
- Tickets on sale now at LiveNation.com.