About 14 women businessowners from surrounding cities meet every three weeks at Rick's Cafe in Los Altos to help one another succeed.
Members of the Women's Networking Alliance, the group defines itself as a mutually beneficial society that aims to support the growth of one another's businesses. Local Chapter 122 was founded in 2010.
"It's a supportive group of friends," said Maren Sederquist, owner of HealthFit an in-home personal fitness company based in Palo Alto.
Maureen O'Sullivan, a certified weight and life coach, agrees.
"You can say what you need and people will try to help you out," she said. "There's no judgment or competition."
Other women in their network include:
- Los Altos-based college admissions officer Hollis Bishoff
- Mountain View-based chiropractor Dr. Kerrry Lindell
- Social Media expert Julie Shanson
- Palo Alto-based artist and designer Ruth-Anne Siegel
- Mountain View-bbased esthetician Lisa Caputo
- Organizer and productivity solutions consultant Lori Krolik
- Los Altos-based wardrobe stylist Stephanie Belier
- Landscape designer Lynn Saunders
Do you belong to a networking group? What have you found valuable in your participation?
More on Mountain View Patch
- Hobee's Mountain View Brings On New Manager
- LIVE BLOG: San Antonio Area Visioning Study Session
- Microsoft's Mountain View Campus Goes Bald for Cancer Research
Don't miss a thing in Mountain View!