Another year has concluded and the memories are certainly abundant whether they be good or not-so-good.
The last day of the year is another opportunity to make new and better memories. So reward yourself for surviving the year and celebrate.
If the idea of ringing in the new year with party favors, champagne, lots of balloons dropping, music and dancing appeals to you, there are plenty of celebrations in town coming up. If a late dinner or some billiards with music to enjoy sounds good, that can be arranged as well.
Some places will be opened doing their regular business and others will have special festivities with some variation of complimentary champagne toast, party favors, balloon drop, DJ music, live band music and dancing.
Open on New Year's Eve with some late dining options:
- , 852 Villa St.; 650-210-9986; open from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. serving regular menu items (non-alcoholic).
- California Billiards Club, 881 E. El Camino Real; 650-965-3100; opened for drinks and billiards from 11:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- , 1313 W. El Camino Real; 650-965-8255; complimentary champagne and appetizers, music, pool from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- , 400 Villa St; 650-969-3511; Will be open New Year’s Eve – details on website soon.
- Mervyn's, 236 Castro St; 650-961-7381; Open for drinks from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- , 820 E. El Camino Real; 650-969-2098; will have karaoke and food opening at 12 p.m. till 2 a.m.
- , 893 Leong Dr; 650-968-6366; open from 10 p.m to 2 am. with regaton, latin, burlesque.
- ,1431 Plymouth St; 650-961-1992; Open for drinks from 10 to 2 a.m. with kitchen open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- , 2135 Old Middlefield Way; 650-965-1162; Open from 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. with food and drinks service and may have a live band perform too.
- , 1400 N Shoreline Blvd; 650-964-0780; Will serve bottled beer and bar snacks from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Scratch, 401 Castro St; 650-237-3132; will be open for regular dining from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- , 400 Castro St; 650-940-9500; will be open from 11 a.m. till midnight with a special menu, drink specials, live Flamenco guitar music.
- Morocco's Restaurant, 873 Castro St; 650-968-1502; will be open from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. featuring The Beginning of the World NYE Dinner. Guests can order a la carte and drink wine flights and enjoy belly dancing from 8:45 p.m. RSVP recommended.
- , 110 Castro St; 650-964-1888; will be open for regular dining from 4:30 to 10 p.m.
New Year's Eve Parties:
- , 228 Castro St; 650-988-1500; New Year’s Eve Party with balloon drop, complimentary champagne toast, music, dancing for $20 admission. Music will include Top 40’s, pop, rock, hip-hop, regaton, salsa, bachata, meringue, and live Mexican band music, from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- , 223 Castro St; 650-964-9151; New Year’s Eve Bash from 10 pm with DJ Caesar, complimentary party favors, drink specials.
- , 241 Castro St, 650-961-0108; having champagne toast, DJ music and dancing, regular drinks menu. $10 cover starting at 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- , 2534 Old Middlefield Way; 650-940-9838; this will be their 51st year to celebrate with party favors, complimentary champagne, DJ music, and no admission fee, from 10 to 2 a.m.
- , 750 W Evelyn Ave; 650-969-3958; open from 2 p.m. and New Year’s Eve Party starts at 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- , 736 W Dana St; 650-968-3007; New Year’s Eve Salsa Party.
Have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve!