Making Unauthorized Paper Money
- Hector Talavera, 37, of San Jose, July 31, 2 p.m., at 2500 Grant Road in Mountain View, for felony second-degree burglary, possession of controlled substance and misdemeanor making unauthorized paper money. Bail set at $100,000.
- Hector Talavera, 36, of San Jose, July 31, 2 p.m., at 2500 Grant Road in Mountain View, for misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance, felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor making unauthorized paper money and felony second-degree burglary.
- Michelle Wang, 48, of Mountain View, July 30, 1:02 p.m., at 10001 No. De Anza Blvd. in Cupertino, for misdemeanor hit-and-run.
- Jonnett Damiao, 48, of Mountain View, July 30, 11:20 a.m., at the San Jose Hall of Justice, 190 W. Hedding St. in San Jose, for felony grand theft by employee or agent.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Jorge Juarez, 32, of Mountain View, June 25, 7:35 p.m., at Saratoga and Cox avenues in Saratoga, for infractions related to having an expired registration, using wireless telephone device while driving and misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Claudia Cruz at 650-218-7580. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.