The Mountain View City Council will hold its regular meeting at 6:30p.m. today, May 22, in the City Hall Council Chambers, 500 Castro St. Below are highlights from this week’s agenda.
Shoreline Sea Level Rise Study
- Approve a midyear capital improvement project, Shoreline Sea Level Rise Study, and transfer and appropriate $460,000 from the Shoreline Regional Park Community Fund to the new project. Five votes are required.
- Authorize the city manager to execute an engineering services agreement for the study if the contract is within the contract budget.
Main Mountain View Post Office
- Authorize support for the naming and dedication of the Main Mountain View Post Office in memory of First Lieutenant Kenneth Ballard and have a letter sent to Congresswoman Anna Eshoo – 14th Congressional District.
On the Consent Calendar:
- Accept and appropriate $100,000 in grant funds from the Bureau of Reclamation to Project 1240, Recycled Water System Expansion Feasibility Study.
- Authorize the city manager to enter into a professional services agreement with Carollo Engineers for a recycled water expansion feasibility study in an amount not to exceed $214,000.
- Adopt a resolution approving an application for grant funds for a recycled water expansion feasibility study.
- Approve the dates of July 12, 26, Aug. 9, 23, for the 2012 Thursday Night Live series.
This week’s complete City Council Agenda can be downloaded here.
The meeting will be telecast live over Channel 26 on the Mountain View Comcast cable television system, and shown on the web at http://www.mountainview.gov.