This Thursday, Mar. 22 from 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. at the there will be a free open forum, a Civility Roundtable, hosted by the Human Relations Commission about .
The speaker participants include:
- Jeff Rosen, Santa Clara County’s District Attorney
- Maria Marroquin, Executive Director of the Day Worker Center
- Oscar Garcia, CEO of the Mountain View Chamber of Commerce
- Dan Barich, former US Congressional District 15 Candidate, and Conservative
- Jose Antonio Vargas, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist and founder of Define American
The civility roundtable is an interactive discussion and not a lecture. The first one, held in October, centered .