If you are a Downtown Parking District business, an employee of one or a resident, you can purchase an annual, quarterly (new for 2014), monthly or daily parking pass.
Starting Jan. 1, the City will update its parking permit program for specific downtown parking structures, so officials want to take this opportunity to explain the process and enforcement of these areas.
To get an idea of where the various (and official) parking structures are located, please reference the map below. You can also download it here.
Parking enforcement by Mountain View Police Department will continue, but you can help combat the issuance of tickets in a few ways:
- Purchase a parking permit.
- If you work in Mountain View, your employer may provide a parking permit as a benefit, so be sure to ask!
- Adhere to the posted parking signs and their respective limits.
- Consider carpooling with your colleague(s) to share permit cost.
- Consider alternate methods of transportation.