The Mountain View City Council will hold its regular meeting at 6:30p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28, in the City Hall Council Chambers, 500 Castro St. Below are highlights from this week’s agenda.
Mountain View Veterans Memorial
- The Council will consider approving recommendations by the Human Relations Commission and Parks and Recreation Commission to develop a new Veterans memorial at Eagle Park that would share space with existing memorials.
Pedestrian Master Plan
- The Council will consider approving proposed revision to the city’s Pedestrian Master Plan developed by the Council Transportation Committee.
The Council will consider action on requested Gatekeeper applications:
- Authorize assigning staff resources for consideration of a new apartment project at 2268 and 2280 El Camino Real West.
- Do not authorize staff resources for consideration of a General Plan Amendment and rezoning at 151 Calderon Ave., but direct the applicant to resubmit a Gatekeeper request in late 2014.
- Do not authorize staff resources for consideration of a General Plan Amendment and new Terra Bella Precise Plan.
This week’s complete City Council Agenda can be downloaded here.
The meeting will be telecast live over Channel 26 on the Mountain View Comcast cable television system, and shown on the web at http://www.mountainview.gov.--
Sign up for the free Mountain View newsletter | Like Mountain View Patch on Facebook | Follow MtnViewPatch on Twitter | Blog on Mountain View Patch