The Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) will operate buses and light rail on a regular schedule Monday, Feb. 20, for President's Day.
All other services will operate as follows:
- DASH, IBM Shuttle - Regular Weekday Schedule
- Hitachi LR Shuttle - No Service
- ACE Train/Shuttles - Modified Weekday Schedule
- Caltrain - Modified Weekday Schedule
- Dumbarton Express - No Service
- Highway 17 Express - Regular Weekday Schedule
- MST 55 - Regular Weekday Schedule
In observance of President’s Day, VTA’s administration offices on N. First Street in San Jose will be closed. VTA’s Downtown Customer Service Center located at 2 N. First St. and Call Center will be open regular hours.
If you need transit trip assistance, please contact VTA Customer Service at 408-321-2300, TTY only 408-321-2330. You can also log onto www.vta.org and sign up to receive VTA e-mail updates. Find us on Facebook under “SCVTA”, Twitter under “SantaclaraVTA”, and YouTube at www.youtube.com/scvta.