- The City of Mountain View's Youth Advisory Committee, which advises the city on youth and teen issues, will hold its next meeting at the Mountain View Community Center from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Room 2.
Tuesday, Sept. 17
- The City of Mountain View's City Council will host a study session about a proposed amendment to the city's animal ordinance. Among the considerations is a limit to the number of animals per household. The study session begins at 5 p.m. in City Hall.
- Are you and your high school senior stressed about college? Stop by Mountain View High at 7 p.m. and listen to Jeffrey Selingo, author of the new best selling book College (Un)Bound and editor-at-large of The Chronicle of Higher Education. His book will be available for purchase and signing at the event ($20).
Thursday, Sept. 19
- Inna Segal, intuitive healer and author of The Secret of Life Wellness, will give a talk and reading at the East West Bookstore on at 7:30 p.m. Segal's known for her gift of "seeing" illness and blocks in a person’s body by intuitive means, explaining what is occurring, and guiding people through self-healing processes.
Save the Date: Friday, Sept. 20
- The Community Health Awareness Council celebrates the grand opening of its new 3,300-square-foot building at 590 W. El Camino Real. Mountain View Mayor John Inks and the Chamber of Commerce will host the ribbon-cutting ceremony at 5:30pm.