Monday, Sept. 23
- Help celebrate the presentation by the Youth Advisory Committee of the September 2013 Teen Friendly Business Award to House of Bagels at Blossom Valley Shopping Center, 1712 Miramonte Ave., at 4 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
- At City Hall, 500 Castro St., the Mountain View City Council will have a Study Session at 5 p.m. where they will discuss a proposed 170 unit apartment building with 10,000 square feet of retail at 801 El Camino Real West. Afterward at the regular council meeting that starts at 6:30 p.m. Click here for agenda.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
- Have a burning question for Mayor John Inks? Meet him for "Java with John" at Le Boulanger, 650 Castro St., this 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Thursday, Sept. 26
- The Chamber of Commerce Mountain View's young professionals group YIPEE will host its 5th Annual Yiptoberfest at Tied House Brewery, 954 Villa St. from 5 to 7 p.m. This year YIPEE has partnered with YELP for a clothing drive to benefit Mountain View based non-profit Hope Services.
- If you love Shakespeare, you'll love Pear Avenue Theatre's The Tempest now in production until Oct. 6. Fortickets and showtimes visit their website. Located at 1220 Pear Avenue, Unit K.
SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, Sept. 29
- The Friends of Steven Creek Trail invite runners and walkers to the 19th Annual Trailblazers Race Sunday, Sept. 29 at 8:30 a.m. Visit their website for event information and registration.
- Community members are invited to honored Gold Star Families at the unveiling of the Gold Star Families Parking Space at the Headquarters of the 63rd Command on Sunday, Sept. 29th at 10 a.m. during National "Gold Star Mothers" Day, where the mothers of the fallen will be honored. Location: 230 R.T. Jones Rd., Moffett Field, Mountain View.