Thursday, Sept. 26
- Tied House Brewery, 956 Villa St., at 5 p.m. will tap its fall seasonal brews: Fruit Crate Pumpkin Ale produced by Tied House's sister brewery Hermitage Brewing Company and their other seasonal beer Oktoberfest. Prices vary.
Friday, Sept. 27
- Enjoy the Celtic-infused sounds of Jon Rubin at Red Rock Coffee, 201 Castro St., at 8 p.m. Free.
Saturday, Sept. 28
- Participate in the garden installation at one of the City’s gardens located at 235 N. Whisman Rd., from 9 a.m. until Noon. Learn the process and techniques of designing and installing an attractive garden using water-efficient CA native plants that you can apply to your own space! This is a Hands-On Workshop. Attendees should dress appropriately for garden work and bring a pair of gloves. Register at www.bawsca.org/classes or by calling 650-349-3000.
Sunday, Sept. 29
- The Friends of Steven Creek Trail invite runners and walkers to the 19th Annual Trailblazers Race Sunday, Sept. 29 at 8:30 a.m. Visit their website for event information and registration.
- Community members are invited to honored Gold Star Families at the unveiling of the Gold Star Families Parking Space at the Headquarters of the 63rd Command on Sunday, Sept. 29th at 10 a.m. during National "Gold Star Mothers" Day, where the mothers of the fallen will be honored. Location: 230 R.T. Jones Rd., Moffett Field, Mountain View.
- Prepare for a day of entertainment, food and fun with different ukulele groups around the bay area at Mountain View High School's Theatre, 3535 Truman Ave. Live Performances by Jason Arimoto, Shaka Madali, Hiram Bell, Ukulele Jams, Kapalakiko Band, Rodney Takahashi and many more. Ukulele workshops (bring your uke!), food booths, arts and crafts and raffle. Advance tickets online are $10, $12 and the door—$5 for students. More info at ukejamsfest.com.