Friday, Sept. 13
- Start your weekend with a little beer tasting at Steins Beer Garden, 895 Villa St., where Speakeasy Brewery will do a "Tap Takeover" and offer it's famous brews like Big Daddy IPA, Payback Smoked Porter, Betrayal Imperial Red Ale, Blind Tiger Imperial IPA, and more.
Saturday, Sept. 14
- Celebrate the 75 anniversary since the premiere of The Wizard of Oz. There will be a recreation of the Emerald City at Stanford Shopping Center in the Abercrombie & Fitch Courtyard. Enjoy clips from the film, story time, coloring, crafts and so much more! Those who wear a costume will get a FREE Rubie's Red Trick-or-Treat pail (while supplies last). Starts at 11 a.m.
Sunday, Sept. 15
- The Mountain View Educational Foundation (MVEF) presents its 2013 Mountain View Home and Garden Tour from Noon until 4 p.m. This year’s tour includes four remodeled homes and two gardens in the Martens and Cuesta Park neighborhoods. Tickets, available online at www.mvef.org, are $25 until Sept. and $30 the day of the event.
- It's your last chance to catch TheatreWork's "Other Desert Cities" by Jon Robin Baitz, a play about a novelist whose memoir causes political rifts. Starts Wednesday, Aug. 21 until Sept. 15 at the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts. Cost between $25 and $52.
- Learn more about TimeBanking , where you can create your own service offers and requests and discover opportunities for exchanging services with other people in the community at Red Rock Coffee at 5:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be provided. RSVP at the linkAges TimeBank Website.